SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
 on: March 14, 2017, 08:03:04 AM 
Started by SolarT - Last post by SolarT
What can I say? I'm stubborn and never give up on things! *kicks several unfinished projects from the past under the bed* Yep.. Never give up!

on: March 13, 2017, 10:55:57 PM 
Started by grox - Last post by TheMobian
Obligatory OMG,IS revival post.
It has been so long, but I'll always remember this place fondly, and check in every now and again for any stragglers ;P

Love ya'll! Hope you're doing well wherever you are <3

on: March 13, 2017, 10:45:08 PM 
Started by SolarT - Last post by TheMobian
All PHP related coding across not just SVT, but my entire hose went down. Mainly because 1&1 dropped support for PHP5.5 and auto updated us to 7.1 (even though I selected something else at the time). Something that nothing here supports yet, except for the Oekaki Art board. I rolled us back to a PHP version our scripts do support, so everything should be back up and running now. Sorry for any inconvenience. Also, Happy Valentines Day
Happy late Valentines Day to you too!

It's great that you're still take the time to keep this site up and running for anyone who might still stumble across it, Even if the forum itself does appear to be quite dead =P

*boops* You're appreciated c:

on: February 14, 2017, 05:12:34 PM 
All PHP related coding across not just SVT, but my entire hose went down. Mainly because 1&1 dropped support for PHP5.5 and auto updated us to 7.1 (even though I selected something else at the time). Something that nothing here supports yet, except for the Oekaki Art board. I rolled us back to a PHP version our scripts do support, so everything should be back up and running now. Sorry for any inconvenience. Also, Happy Valentines Day

on: August 12, 2016, 05:27:05 AM 
Started by SolarT - Last post by TheMobian
I'm impressed that you're still working on the site honestly, I thought it had finally been abandoned *shot*

Any further updates since this? =P

on: March 11, 2016, 12:20:24 AM 
I'm fixing one of the things that stand out the most with SVT's current aging theme, and that's it's dislike for higher resolutions on our modern PCs. I'm tweaking things to look better on larger screens and scale with different window sizes.

To accomplish this, I need to rebuild or alter certain bits of code and graphics. As such, bugs may arise. If they do, feel free to report them so I can fix them ASAP.

Outside this, I'm not doing much with the current layout at this time, other than making it less tiny and fixed in obsolete sizes

on: March 02, 2016, 09:41:50 PM 
First, I apologize for the lack of updates and my being MIA mostly for long periods of time. Long story short, life has a way of keeping you too busy to do the things in life you love.

Second, I noticed some problems with the site, mainly the Art and Oekaki pages. Both were down and out and I'm working on repairing them as we speak. The Art section is already back up. Oekaki may be a bit. In fact, I may have to find new software and start over. I try to avoid things like this, because I hate to have to lose any art people have drawn, but I think the Oekaki software we use is a tad.. discontinued. It and the Art page broke because they were outdated and PHP updates to the server rendered them both non-functional. The Art section just needed a slight update, but the Oekaki program we use, the site is no longer there (Kinda like our news software, but until that breaks, I refuse to not be lazy and fix/replace it! XD)

Anyway, I'll get the site back to 100%. I may not be as active as I'd like, but I refuse to let things break on my watch!

UPDATE:
Both Art and Oekaki sections are 100% operational again. Sorry for any inconvenience during the downtime. Thankfully, I found the replacement software for Oekaki's discontinued software and was able to not only get it updated, but saved the database for anyone with an existing account there.

on: July 22, 2015, 04:09:15 PM 
Sad to see this place finally meet it's end it seems, but who knows, maybe someday it'll return.

But until then, I am still on Youtube and DA and Twitter n' stuff. Pretty much everywhere under the name "FritzyBeat", so if anyone DOES want to track me down and reminisce about this place, I'm always down X3

Until then, here's to hoping this place comes back to life someday <3 <3 <3

on: November 30, 2014, 08:11:57 PM 
Started by grox - Last post by UltraSonic
Admittedly communication here is agonizingly slow, but I've been wicked busy over the past few months.  I'm not super active in the Sonic community either, but that's not to say that I don't get nostalgic.  I'm on Youtube as well, which I may track you down on, the username will end in .photo.

on: September 27, 2014, 06:09:11 PM 
Believe it or not, I am in fact still alive =P

I'm not super active in the sonic community anymore, and have since moved on to being FAR more active in the Brony community. Been making a lot of fan music under the name "FritzyBeat" and stuff, which is what I usually go by now (I also started an Ask Tumblr thats closing in on 500 followers, so thats exciting X3 *shot*)

In any case, if you still want to hang out with me I'll be far more active on Youtube and such~ THough I still stick around here. Watching and waiting for something to happen X3 Hope y'all have still been doing good~

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10