Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
 on: August 11, 2022, 08:18:52 AM 
Started by grox - Last post by Seacat17
If I'm alive - this forum is alive...

on: August 06, 2022, 07:48:15 AM 
Started by Zonic Mirage - Last post by Seacat17
I torn up it's files and I found some interesting soundtrack called BONUS.VOC, and... OH GOSH, IT'S AMAZING T~T

And it's saved in wave format with bad quality... It was MIDI-based, and it's LQ now. I listened to other tracks that were saved in .MID format using FluidSynth and it sounded just flawless. I wish I could do the same with BONUS.VOC.

on: August 04, 2022, 05:05:11 PM 
Started by SVT number 1 fan - Last post by Seacat17
Don't know if all of you have seen Futurama but, here's a quote from Bender.

"Bite my Shiny Metal @$$."

wha? It makes me chuckle.
Oh gosh... XD

on: August 04, 2022, 04:13:57 AM 
Started by Seacat17 - Last post by Seacat17
Oh, come on  :'(

on: August 02, 2022, 05:20:59 PM 
Started by SVT number 1 fan - Last post by Seacat17
Greenie...

on: July 31, 2022, 08:21:01 PM 
Started by grox - Last post by Seacat17
You are a hero for doing that, haha~

Damn, completely agree.

You see, in this harsh reality, old forums are abandoned very frequently, even if they're online (which is rare, as you might know), same with the websites and homepages. I know only three really active places that are somehow related to Sonic that are still online and that are somehow still active. SVT is one of them. Others are abandoned, or even offline.

So yeah, Solar is doing heroic job supporting this board alive. I like this fact. It warms my heart.

on: July 31, 2022, 08:13:39 PM 
Started by Seacat17 - Last post by Seacat17
Well, here we are, folks.

I hope that I'm not the only one online here right now, so that's how someone might read my message.

This board is perfect. My internet friend managed to visit it freely on his old AF Manta PDA, and he managed to read some of my messages here. That proves that it's strucutre is already amazing and it does not need to be corrected.

I have a good thought about reviving this thing again. But for now... I want to at least see, if there's someone alive not including me and Solar. So here's the deal.

It's a general discussion category, so I can ask this question.

How are you, guys? It's been a year after last activity here and before I registered here. Lots of things might happen to you. Tell us about it, if you want to.

on: July 31, 2022, 07:55:07 AM 
Started by UltraSonic - Last post by Seacat17
Frank Klepacki - Rollout.

on: July 31, 2022, 06:36:30 AM 
Started by Zonic Mirage - Last post by Seacat17
Played it recently with my friend. Both on MS-DOS 8.0 (yeah, this one from Windows XP) and EDuke32 (on modern Windows 11 laptop). That was just amazing. It feels alive, unlike majority of modern video games. We liked to explore that the only location available.

on: July 31, 2022, 06:10:50 AM 
Started by Gale Fox - Last post by Seacat17
...Just a raccoon?...

Absolutely not.

Well, hello everyone. Here I am, the most terrible person in the whole world. Seacat17. But also, I'm raccoon.

As you can see, I'm pretty much newbie here... In case if anyone else is still here. But I hope that I'm not the only one who likes to visit and even use old forums. I hope that I'm not the only one who LOVES the old-styled web. And I hope that this forum is still at least somehow alive. I'm happy to find it in archives and online.

What do I like aside from searching for old websites, you may ask?

Well, I'm terrible at drawing, so I know something about Blender... And also, Kdenlive of course. I like to redeem the old tech, such as i386-compatible computers, and then push it to it's reasonable limits. That's how I survived a half of year on Athlon Thunderbird. Google it.

I tried myself at programming, but let's be clear - it was failure. Websites, Python programs and other things are not for me.

Also, I have strange imagination. I mean, for real :D

I can imagine so strange game ideas, that if someone would know - I'll went into mental hospital immediately.

And all of this is true... And I'm 18. Yeah. Young blood. Hate TikTok. Love forums. Hell, f#cking, yeah!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10