SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Site Broken, then fixed!  (Read 6576 times)

SolarT

• Admin
Site Broken, then fixed!
« on: February 14, 2017, 05:12:34 PM »

All PHP related coding across not just SVT, but my entire hose went down. Mainly because 1&1 dropped support for PHP5.5 and auto updated us to 7.1 (even though I selected something else at the time). Something that nothing here supports yet, except for the Oekaki Art board. I rolled us back to a PHP version our scripts do support, so everything should be back up and running now. Sorry for any inconvenience. Also, Happy Valentines Day
They called me crazy.. They called me insane! THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! ..and boy were they right.

TheMobian

• Regular
  • Fritzy :)
    • My Youtube
Re: Site Broken, then fixed!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 10:45:08 PM »

All PHP related coding across not just SVT, but my entire hose went down. Mainly because 1&1 dropped support for PHP5.5 and auto updated us to 7.1 (even though I selected something else at the time). Something that nothing here supports yet, except for the Oekaki Art board. I rolled us back to a PHP version our scripts do support, so everything should be back up and running now. Sorry for any inconvenience. Also, Happy Valentines Day
Happy late Valentines Day to you too!

It's great that you're still take the time to keep this site up and running for anyone who might still stumble across it, Even if the forum itself does appear to be quite dead =P

*boops* You're appreciated c:

SolarT

• Admin
Re: Site Broken, then fixed!
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2017, 08:03:04 AM »

What can I say? I'm stubborn and never give up on things! *kicks several unfinished projects from the past under the bed* Yep.. Never give up!
They called me crazy.. They called me insane! THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! ..and boy were they right.
Pages: [1]   Go Up