SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Legacy of Heroes: Nexus Championship  (Read 2769 times)

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
Legacy of Heroes: Nexus Championship
« on: August 25, 2011, 02:57:34 PM »

Isamu Turbine was out in the grass doing his normal routine or practicing, he was using his fingers to shred leaves, he learned this technique by focusing all his energy into one point. As he was doing this, piece of paper landed on his nose. He removed the paper and began to read it.

Isamu: What's this?

Congratulations, Isamu.

You have been invited to a grand event: The Nexus Championship.

Warriors from all across the dimension will come to watch the sixteen warriors fight for the ultimate prize: the Champion's Crown.

If you wish to attend this momentous occasion, this will act as your personal invitation.

The location is Central Hyacinthum's arena. We will anticipate your participation

Sincerely,

Saint Queen Alicia, Olivie/Blue Star, and History Tome

Isamu: A big round-up, huh? Looks like I'm headed for the arena.

(-)

In the area of the racing track, Sonic could be seen sitting on the bleachers. He was reading the same invitation Isamu received.

Sonic: It takes over a Googolplex years for them to make something like this. I’ll join alright.

(-)

The scene changes to the central plaza of the Seven Star Restaurant. Olivie Dynasty Turbine was sitting at her usual seat drinking a cup of green tea. Her friend, Mark, was serving her, her usual meal as she read her own invitation.

Mark: So Olivie, ya gonna enter?

Olivie: Yes, this will be something I can look forward too.

(-)

The scene transfers to the peaceful landscape of the mountains. Riley pulled out the invitation he received.

Riley: If I were to become champion, I wonder if I could get a pile of seven star meals!

(-)

The scene alters to the top of Big Ben. (It’s still been there since London became part of Purpurea) Kelsey was sitting at the edge of the clock tower reading her own invitation.

Kelsey: The greatest in the world huh?

(-)

The scene changes to a boat floating over the Great Barrier Reef. Out of the many people seeing this historic sight, one familiar face was present. Blitzi was relaxing against a wall as he was reading his invitation.

Blitzi: So cool, I’d like to see how this turns out.

(-)

The scene arrives deep in the heart of the Amazon jungle. Fritzi was reading her invitation while hanging upside down.

Fritzi: Yes, finally we have a tournament, I hope they have cake!

(-)

The scene changes to the desert ruins close to Babylon Garden uprising area. If you were there, you would notice a massive cloud of dust arising from the ruins a moment later. As the dust cleared, the remains of a rock appeared to be smashed into the ground. Striki stood over the stone, reading his invitation.

Striki: This would help; I’ve needed to fight things that are able to move.

(-)

The scene changes to the area of the formerly known location of Brazil. Floating in one of the Village Rivers was Prismi who was floating on a small dish while meditating. He caught the letter as it was floating to him.

Prismi: A tournament? I guess I get to widen my training some more.

(-)

The scene alters to the wide mountain range near the Himalayas. Upon closer inspection, Alyie was sitting on a peak, reading her own invitation.

Alyie: Looks like I’m going to have some fun. I live by my bow and arrow!

(-)

The scene alters to the coastal plains of the Hyacinthum Coast. A pile of rocks was formed together as a makeshift grave with flowers lying at the top. Ninie was praying for her father who died in the battle over about a googolplex years ago against Emporia Mortem. After finishing her prayer, Ninie looked back at the invitation.

Ninie: Father, you always told me reach for the light, and I see my light at this tournament.

(-)

The scene alters to the restless streets of Night Babylon. High atop one of the city towers, Zefie noticed her invitation.

Zefie: Cool! Even if it’s not an actual crown this should be worth some meaning!

(-)

The scene shifts to the shores of Snow Beach, its name given by the pure white color of the sand. Spectral was sitting in the sand while reading the invitation.

Spectral: I guess I can spare some time for this event.

(-)

The scene changes to the forgotten city of Metropolis, Eggman's former hideout. But the contender was fighting off somebody at the moment and hadn’t looked at it yet. The contender picked up the thug by his throat.

Male Voice: Sorry, but I’m afraid this is for me.

The contender knocked the thug into the ground leaving a crater. The contender was finally revealed as Isamu’s rival Sieg.

Sieg: If Isamu is there, we’ll be seeing something.

(-)

The scene shifts to the grand lake. At the time, Manini was reading her own personal invitation.

Manini: Looks like things are getting interesting.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
Re: Legacy of Heroes: Nexus Championship
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2011, 02:59:36 PM »

Warning: There will be characters I haven't publicly revealed yet in this story. If you want to see them debut first, don't continue reading this story until later.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.
Pages: [1]   Go Up