SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sonic NG:Let chaos reign Part 2  (Read 3217 times)

Elias Acorn88

Sonic NG:Let chaos reign Part 2
« on: July 01, 2011, 06:23:05 AM »

After Knuckles tried to conduct a ritual that would reveal the true purpose behind the Chaos emeralds, the mystical stones  cracked ,and unleashed a horror that the Freedom fighters , and Mobius never saw coming ,the tyrants of the chaos emeralds . Each of these creatures were masters and manipulators of the elemental stone they have spawned from. Fearing the worst, Sonic and the rest of the team have split up, hoping to deal with these new foes that have spread their grim powers across the planet. Tails, Knuckles, and Cream have taken a journey to Angel Island in hopes of finding some answers.

High above an ocean of clouds sits the mysterious Angel Island, home of the Enchinda, birthplace of Knuckles, and the location of the chaos emerald shrine. Tails wipes the sweat from his forehead , holding a wrench in his hand , breathing hard ,”Phew , I didn’t realize how many repairs this thing needed , I’m surprised that it got us here in one piece “ He said to Cream , who was sitting on top of a large rock , she was watching him repair his old Tornado , which was interesting for her considering she had learned about machinery from him ,”I’m surprised it didn’t break apart as we were climbing above the clouds , you outta be glad Sonic didn’t see the shape this thing is in “,She giggled sitting under the shade of a palm tree . Cream’s words turned Tails’ face from an exhausted smirk to a frown, He closed the hood of the Tornado’s engine, slamming it as he let out a low grunt,”D…Did I say something wrong? “, She muttered , noticing Tails’ attitude change the moment she mentioned Sonic’s name, he was standing by his tool box , cleaning the dirt and oil off his hands with a small cloth,” No , it’s just that Sonic still looks at me as that docile little furball , that runs behind him , and not beside him! I just wish for once he would stop trying to control me!” He uttered , concentrating on cleaning the filth from his hands .
   Cream sat silent for a moment , she realized that Tails and Sonic’s relationship was faulty , but had no idea that Tails felt this deeply about it .She was shocked by his remarks toward Sonic , but from a teenage perspective , knew that he only felt this way because he didn’t get his way earlier, “I understand how you feel… when I was living with Big-it was like it was hard to breath , all he wanted to do was keep me inside “,She lifted herself from the rock she was sitting on and slowly strolled towards him ,her hands cupped together behind her back. Tails flicked the cloth from his fingers into his tool box, looking at her slightly grinning, “So you think I’m right for feeling like this?!”
  “Well I think you’re right for wanting him to back off, but what I was going to say was that I did everything under the sun to get Big to respect me…”,she said ,leaning against the front of the Tornado looking down ,her hands down by her waste- line .Tails looked at her, curious  to understand what she was trying to say, “Until one dark night, I got into an argument with him…he was so upset with me he left…and never came back, Sonic and the others went looking for him “ ,she began to tear up as she continued, her voice shaking ,and her hands tightly clinched, “They found him ,but…he was already dead”. Tails couldn’t believe what he was hearing, he was never told about the death of Big, and wondered why this secret was kept from him. Cream buried her face into the rusted metal of the Tornado, she sobbed for a moment, then wiped her eyes, looking at Tails, who was still trying to make sense of what she was saying, “That’s why you need to think about what you say, and how you feel about a person, you never know when you’ll miss that chance to say you’re sorry”. Tails thought  about what she was saying , then walked around Cream ,never glancing at her ,”Yeah…I guess that’s true “,He pulled himself up over the side of the cockpit ,and pulled out a small lunch bag, “So how long is Knuckles suppose in Enchindopolis anyways ?”,Cream straightened her hair ,and took a deep breath, “As long as it takes to figure out this whole mystery –I guess”, “Well it’s a good thing this is still here-want some?”, he said waving the bag from left to right, but what he thought was tempting was disgusting to Cream, the bag smelled rancid ,”How long has that been in there?!”She said, stepping back in fear of the soggy, foul-smelling bag. Tails looked at her raising one eyebrow, then looked at the bag, and back at Cream, “Not that long…I think “.
   Cream placed her hands on her hips, started tapping her foot ,and gave Tails a frown that could have killed him ,”I am not going to stand here and let you eat that !”she yelled , Tails continued to observe the bag ,as it dripped from the  bottom ,”What are you talkin’ about this stuff is…”He’s completely interrupted before he can finish, ”Yeah,that’s exactly what it is stuff, we’re going get some real food” she scolded, grabbing his hand , as they headed toward Enchindopolis, leaving behind Tails’ doggy bag.
   The city of Enchindopolis was a mixture of modern Mobian technology, and ancient Enchindan architecture. Streets were paved with asphalt, buildings reached the sky, and although it wasn’t as modernized as Mobotropolis, it still had its beautiful, lush, tropical landscape. Knuckles had gone to the only place in the city that could help him deal with this dilemma, The Council of Guardians temple. Located far on the edge of the main city, this circular building is the place of the Angel Island government, an oligarchy of seven different elected members that not only deal in politics, but also holds authority over the chaos emeralds. Knuckles stood in the middle of the floor , surrounded by seven glaring Enchindan council members , “So , you are certain that the emeralds transformed into the Chaos tyrants “said Elen-da ,bowing her head in a calmly , she was a close friend to Knuckles ,and even though he didn’t sit well with her political status , he still managed to look passed it.He looked down, he hated the thought of dealing with the Council , “Yeah-sadly that’s how it all happened, but that’s the reason why I’m here- to fix what I did”, Knuckles said, he strained to look at them as they continued to dig deeper ,”And why, after all these years, should we believe that you’re going to tackle this problem , when you ran away from your duties as emerald guardian before “stated Zantoa ,the council’s leader who was an older Enchinda , gruff in demeanor ,and rough around the edges, he disliked Knuckles as much as he disliked Sonic because he felt that they weren’t true to their duties as heroes. Knuckles pressed his hands together, almost pleading for the Councils help,” I know I’ve done things in the past that weren’t perfect, but if we don’t do something soon the whole world will be doomed. The Council members sat quite for a moment, Elen-da looked at Knuckles, sensing the sincerity in his voice, she stood up from behind the podium,” As a member of this council – I vote that Knuckles be granted permission to visit the archives! ”Zantoa looks up at her in shock, he began to get upset ,due to the fact that she was close to Knuckles . He stood up, without glancing at her, “Vote denied!” He said slowly glaring at Elen-da,”What ! How can you stand here and say that when we all have a right to our opinions! Elen-da yelled ,pounding her fist into the table, she looks sternly at Zantoa as he finishes, “We do have a right to our own ideas , but I am this council’s leader ,and if I feel that he doesn’t-“,Elen-da quickly interrupts ,”Have you forgotten –it’s not just about you ,it’s about all of us on Angel Island !”,Elen-da looks from left to right at the other council members,” What says the rest of you, let’s make the right decision for the people ,not for ourselves! ”,Elen-da frowns at Zantoa, as the rest of the council claps and hollers in acknowledgement of her statement, Zantoa stares at her , sighing in anger.
  Knuckles and Elen-da sit in a room of the Angel Island archives building; it is full of shelves filled with scrolls dating back thousands of years ago, and high windows that allow sunlight to stream through like ribbons of gold. Knuckles looked high and low for any scribe relating to his problem. Elen-da checked some scrolls that were laid across a table; she observes them closely, and quietly. Knuckles ,who is standing on a stool , decides to break the silence ,”I never thought you would get the council to listen “He said, wobbling atop the stool he stood on,” You’d be surprised how many creatures tell me I should be in charge  of Enchindan oligarchy “she said analyzing every bit of text on the dusty scribe in front of her, “Well you’ve got my vote ,hands down “Knuckles cackled as the stool gave way, and he fell on his back with a boom . Elen-da came around the table in a flash, with her hand over her mouth, “Knuckles are you –“, before she could finish, a large scroll encased in a golden cylinder fell from the top of the shelf –smacking him on his pointed nose. Elen-da kneeled next to him ,rubbing his head , as he whined in pain ,but at the same time her eyes were drawn to the strange looking scroll,”Strange”,she mumbled ,as she picked up the scroll, and opened it. Several pages filled with drawing and hieroglyphs fell on the floor, “Knuckles… you need to see this “she said, He slowly sat up, rubbing his nose,”Huh? What is this ?”,he asked , leaning over the papers ,”I don’t know , but this does say something about the chaos emeralds , and creatures called… chaos wraiths ?”,she pushed the pages closer to him ,and as he examined them he began to notice the drawing were of the same creatures that appeared in the park . Knuckles read the pages, and learned that the wraiths were once living creatures that tried to gain the power of the emeralds for themselves by trying to steal them from Angel Island; furthermore, all seven creatures were imprisoned for eternity, and meant to appear only to protect their elemental stone from those curious to learn their secret origin. Knuckles slid one page closer to him showing a picture of  the red hedgehog ,”Blasé , so that’s his name “,he mumbled as he scrunched the paper under his hand , Elen-da scanned the pages with her eyes ,looking as if all hope was lost, “I’ve looked at these pages a dozen times now , and I still don’t see anything on how to stop them”, Knuckles eyes twitched ,as he looked up and down for some type of clue on the page in front of him , but realized that she was right .Knuckles said, “There has to be a way ,if the ancients wrote about them ,then they know something that we don’t!”, He suddenly realized what he had just exclaimed ,”Matos! ”, Elen-da peered over her shoulder at him, trying to see where he was going with it,”Matoa? The village elder, you think he can help?” Knuckles stood to his feet with a smile of hope on his face, “He’s our only option ,if he can’t help us then we really are done for “.

Elias Acorn88

Re: Sonic NG:Let chaos reign Part 2
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2011, 06:24:15 AM »

The clouds broke beneath Angel Island revealing the Emerald Ocean, as a large figure floats over the royal blue currents .It was the wraith of the brown emerald, he stood atop a floating piece earth holding a large hammer. The hammer’s mallet was decorated with strange symbols, and at the end of each side of the head were two large orbs that glowed with ancient power. This wraith was an eight foot tall ram that looked like a walking chunk of stone. His mighty horns spiraled from his head, and his pupils were red as a burning flame surrounded by jet black eyes. He growled under his breath, puffing clouds of brown dust from his snout, “Mmm, for thousands of years I have awaited this moment, the chance to get my revenge on that treacherous echidna!” He grumbled, slightly lifting his hammer from the mound, “Heh-heh, let, let them remember this moment!!...” He hit the bottom of his hammer on the floating chunk of stone he stood upon; the ocean below began to ripple as large stones appeared from beneath it, waves of water clapped against one another as the large boulders floated into the air. They stayed in orbit around the wraith, “THE DAY GRUNK CONQUERED ANGEL ISLAND!!!”
   Knuckles and Elen-da reached Matoa’s dwelling, located on the edge of the island, over- looking a steep cliff .Matoa was the oldest living echidna, it was said that he was one of the original guardians of the chaos emeralds before Knuckles’ father, “Hm”Knuckles smirked, “Some people just can’t let go of the past -can they “He giggled to Elen-da,”What wasn’t amused by his comment, about Matoa’s old wooden hut. They entered the opening that was covered by a red cloth, and walked into a room decorated with ancient echidna charms, tribal masks, and walls full of hand painted drawings. Knuckles noticed a wood fire burning in the center of the hut, and before he could speak his name, Matoa’s fateful assistant Saami interrupted, “The honorable Matoa expected you”, He said standing next to a stout dark figure. Saami walked around the fire, he was Matoa’s closest friend and translator, he was a tall slender echidna that wore an ancient echidna tribal robe, and had stripped markings on his face. He stood to the side as the figure revealed itself, it was Matoa, wearing an echidna shaman robe, he walked into the room ,holding a wooden staff in his left hand, clutching it tightly as he slowly made his way over to the camp fire. Knuckles, and Elen-da watched in awe, his wrinkled black fur, and dreadlocks decorated with jewels, showing his status as a master of mystic arts, made them highly nervous. Not to mention his face, which was covered by black fur, making it hard to see his eyes anywhere they were looking. Matoa sat on the opposite side of the fire , while Saami stood next to him, “My master knows you have questions about what you have done…”,Knuckles scratched his head in guilt, never making eye contact with Matoa, he slowly walked closer to the fire as Saami continued, “And he is willing to answer them”, Knuckles turned and looked at Elen-da,”What looked him anticipation of Matoa’s answers, then looked back at Matoa, and sternly asked, “Why did this happen? Why did these creatures appear? ”Matoa began speaking in an archaic dialect, while Saami translated. He explained to Knuckles that the creatures’ appearances are the result of him trying to unlock the true power of the emeralds, “But I wasn’t trying to do that I was!!…”Knuckles exclaimed, but was interrupted by Matoa’s hoarse voice, and Saami’s translations, “You weren’t, but the chaos wraiths were bonded to that same incantation, and when you recited it the two times, that you did-they were awakened”, Knuckles stood in confusion, he couldn’t understand why such terrible creatures were bonded with a powerful spell, “So what you’re saying is that they act as  security  for just that spell?”, He asked ,hunching his shoulders, as Matoa ,and Saami continued, “They act that way for the emeralds, they are used as a fail-safe for if the chaos emeralds are in danger”,Elen-da stepped in next to Knuckles, angered by what she was hearing, and yelled, “So these creatures were meant to destroy any and everything if the emeralds are tampered with!?”,Matoa spoke as he drew small hieroglyphs on the dirt in front of him using his finger, Saami looked down in sorrow as he translated, “yes, the ancients felt that the emeralds would bring an end to the world, so they figured that they would get the last laugh by having all those who were power hungry destroyed by the very thing they longed for”, Knuckles couldn’t believe what he had just heard, his ancestors were responsible for creating the chaos wraiths, and he pondered on how Matoa would answer his next question, “Is there any way to stop them? “He said hesitating, Matoa spoke low, he pointed at the seven glyphs on the ground in front of him, Saami translated, “The wraiths are powerful, and have laid dormant in the emeralds for quite some time, but they are still mortal”,Matoa continued speaking as he pulled out a small blade and began stabbing each heiroglpyh,while Saami translated, “The chaos emeralds are inside of them, they are all that’s keeping them alive, you must remove them by defeating the wraiths in battle”, Knuckles nodded his head, upset about the answer he was given, but knew it had to be done .He and Elen-da said their goodbyes to Matoa ,and Saami, they thanked them for their help as well, Matoa spoke once more, “Good luck,Guardian,and may Aurora protect you!!”Saami translated as they disappeared into the woods, waving goodbye to them.
   Downtown Enchindopolis was a site for those with exotic taste, especially for those that enjoyed fine cuisine, but in Tails’ case a simple sandwich was good enough. He and, Cream stepped out of a small diner, full ,and bloated from stuffing their stomachs, “See I told you it would be worth it “Cream said, leaning against Tails’ arm, as they stumbled down the road. The tall buildings, and millions of creatures in the area made hard to believe that this was once sacred ground to the early echidnas, and its vast technology fascinated the two of them as they walked down the streets,”Yeah, I guess you were right, but…”Tails stops as he turns around to see a swarm of creatures running toward him and Cream, screaming and yelling, “Whoa!!”He yells as he grabs Cream’s arm, they notice the fear on the creature’s faces as they run past them, “What happened!?”Asked Cream, struggling to stay near Tails, he was going to answer her, but notices a 30 foot boulder falling towards them, he yanks Cream’s arm as they jump out of the way. The boulder slams into one building then ricochets hitting another, and lands a few feet away from the two of them. They stand to their feet, coughing on the dust, and trying to recuperate,”RRRAAAAARRRGGH!!!!” They both her the roars echo through the city as creatures run frantically, screaming,” Awww,don’t tell me they’re coming here too!!”Yelled Cream,”Yeah, where’s Knuckles when you need him! “Tails exclaimed, “Right here, runt!!” yelled Knuckles, as he glided over their heads, landing in front of the two of them, “I hope you have some answers on how to stomp those tyrants, because we’ve got a visitor-and he isn’t here for dinner! ”Grunk floats near the edge of the island, launching more large boulders across its vast landscape, “ANGEL ISLAND, FEEL MY PAIN!!!”He shouts as he bats an even larger boulder with his hammer-toward the island.Knuckles,Tails ,and Cream stood at the edge of the city, watching Grunk’s attack, “So what’s the plan!?”asked Tails, “I’ll deal with the walking pebble, I just your help to get me close enough”, Tails scratched his head, “I don’t know, the tornado might need a little more work-but I guess it pull this off”, the two of them start walking away, leaving Cream standing, ”Hey,what about me!?”,she asked ,looking at them in confusion, Tails looks at Knuckles then looks back at her, and with a smirk on his face said, “Just stand there, and look cute!”, she remains standing, not only confused by the comment, but began to blush.
   Tails sits in the driver’s seat of the Tornado, smacking the gauges, and small monitors, as he started the engine, Knuckles stood on the passenger seat, slightly grinning as he watched Tails insult the rusted bi-plane, “You sure this thing can even get us to that tree over there?”, He laughed, “Shut up , and sit down , we’ll be launching soon !!”,yelled Tails ,he was more embarrassed about the state of the Tornado ,than the comment Knuckles made. Tails gave the plane one more smack on the gauges and the Tornado’s main systems flashed on,”Ha-Ha, success “he yelled, as they lifted off. The Tornado sputtered and weaved in and out ,but Tails didn’t pay it any attention, he was determined to stop Grunk, Knuckles looked outward , shading his eyes with his hand, “He’s over there, hurry before he does any more damage!!”,yelled Knuckles. Tails made a sharp turn, nearly knocking Knuckles out of his seat, and steadily flies the Tornado strait at Grunk. He notices the plane coming closer, and the two orbs on his hammer began to glow bright blue. The blue glow covered a large boulder that floated near him ,and it split apart into several rocks,”RRRAARRGH!!”, Grunk bellowed ,as the glowing stones flew at the Tornado ,speeding through the air like several rocky missiles. Knuckles spotted the rocks flying at them, and frantically pounded his fist on the top of the Tornado’s top wing,”Hey, hey, don’t you see those rocks comin’ at us!!”, he yelled, Tails frowned as he continued his course, never losing focus of what was in front of him, Tails could hear Knuckles fussing, but his words were muffled by Tails’ determination. Tails weaved from left to right as he dodged some of the rocks ,but that didn’t stop Grunk, he lifted his hammer , and the remaining rocks  closed in on Tails, and Knuckles, “go, now!!”,yelled Tails, as the echidna braced himself for sky dive into Grunk, he looked back at Tails,nodded,and then leap out of the plane. In addition, one of the stones managed to strike the Tornado, damaging it badly, it spun around in the air- spewing large streams of black smoke from its engine, Tails held on as the g-forces pushed against him, he knew the Tornado was finished, so with a tear in his eye he leapt from the cockpit. Knuckles glided swiftly towards Grunk, the menacing wraith launched more stones at him, hoping to through him off, but Knuckles powerful fist burst through them. Grunk tried once more, this time he tried to crush Knuckles between some larger rocks, he watched with anticipation as Knuckles tried to break free, but the rocks got the best of him, Grunk stood silent for a moment, observing the floating stones. He almost began to wish it hadn’t ended so soon, but was shocked to see a white gloved fist burst out of the rocky formation,”HM,YOU MUST BE THIS ISLAND’S CHAMPION!”, He said, Knuckles finally broke out, and without hesitation, fall right on to Grunk’s chest.Meanwhile,Tails was stuck with a problem, his twin tails weren’t working, he hadn’t use them for quite some since Robotnic was defeated, and Knew that if he didn’t get them moving soon that he was smack right into the ocean below him. Tails panicked as he fell, he sweated hard, and his legs kicked against the transparent wind. He finally regained his composure, and shut his eyes for a moment; he could no longer feel the wind hitting him. All he could see was Knothole forest, but it looked different, the sun beams, the way the tree branches swayed, even the way grass under his feet looked was surreal compared to the actual forest, “Tails”, said a voice from behind him. He quickly turns to see Cream leaning against a tree ,with her hands behind her back, she was wearing a white dress, with the blue band around her waist, it was the same dress she wore when she and Tails first kissed, “You need to wake up”, She said softly, as she walked towards him,”Huh-I don’t ge…”,Tails said, before Cream grabbed his face, and pulled it closer to hers, ”You.need.to.wake.UP!!”,she yelled, a blinding white light covers him, and he snaps back to reality, “This isn’t time for a nap, wake up!!”,yelled Cream through his comm-link, Tails looks at the device then looks down at the ocean, and covers his face with his arms, but realizes he isn’t wet, instead he looked back and realized that his tails were spinning. Tails smirked then put his arms to his sides, clutched his fists, and flew up toward the fight between Knuckles, and Grunk.
   Knuckles, who was dazed from the reckless display of courage earlier, quickly jumped away from Grunk, and landed on the mound, but nearly lost his balance, almost causing to plummet to the abyss below, due to the size of the mound they stood on. Grunk raised his hammer, and nearly smashed knuckles over the head, but the crafty echidna, back-flipped , and used his sharp knuckles to grip the bottom of the rocky mound,”COWAAAARD!!”Grunk bellowed, Knuckles knew that Grunk was only trying to provoke him, but he also knew that he couldn’t keep his grip on the stone heap from his current position. He was sweating as he struggled to the top side of the mound, grinding his teeth, and mumbling, till he had finally pulled himself up. Knuckles looked and noticed that he was behind Grunk, he jumped up and landed on the mighty rams back, and let out a flurry of punches, Grunk felt his jabs and reached behind his back, and grabbed Knuckles by his red dreads. He looked at Knuckles for a moment, but the hot-headed echidna caught Grunk’s chin with a powerful right hook, the hit was so effective that the massive wraith stumbled back, releasing Knuckles from his grip. Knuckles went on the offensive, and went in for a few more attacks, but just as he prepared to catch Grunk off guard, the wraith head butted him nearly knocking him out. Grunk walked over to Knuckles and stomped on his chest, with a crushing curb stomp, Knuckles let out a  yell of pain, but the yell quickly turns into a whine, “So mighty, so brave, your tribe must be proud of you champion! Grunk said, looking down at Knuckles as he twisted his foot into the echidna’s chest, “sadly, you will die before your tribe, and will have to walk this world for all eternity knowing that you were killed at the hands of Grunk, the conqueror! Grunk laughed as he watched Knuckles cry in pain, “That’s what you think!” suddenly Grunk looks up to see an orange blur fly towards him, Tails unleashes a barrage of kicks to Grunk’s chest. He managed to grab Knuckles as Grunk stumbled back, and flew off with great speed. Grunk was furious, and was embarrassed by how weak Tails made him feel, and gripped his hammer, pointing it at the flying fox. Several pointed rocks flew after Tails, and Knuckles, “Why did you grab me, I had right I wanted him! “Shouted Knuckles, looking up at Tails,”Yeah, you had everything under control! “Tails yelled as he looked back noticing the rocks flying toward them, “I think I have an idea, one that doesn’t involve either one of us getting stomped out! “He yelled, as he made a wide turn heading back toward Grunk, “Wha?wait your heading back towards him!?”,yelled Knuckles, he knew that going head up with Grunk again would probably cost him greatly, and he couldn’t take that chance, “Just hold on! “Tails yelled, he squenched his eyes as he got closer to Grunk. The sound of Knuckles complaining was muffled by the wind in his ears, and the site of Grunk triggered a nerve that made him release Knuckles right behind the stone wraith, Tails looked down as he flew over, “DUCK!!”,He shouted to Knuckles, Grunk turned around facing Knuckles, ready to crush him, but was stopped in his tracks. Grunk looked down to see that he had been impaled with his own stone, Knuckles looked up to find him standing stiff, gripping the rock in his hand. Tails flew close ,worried about what Grunk was going to try next, but the wraith knew he was done and looked up at the sky and let out a sigh as he slowly disappeared into dust. Knuckles stood in amazement, then noticed a brown gem in front of him, the brown chaos emerald was back with all its glistening glory, “Heh,a trophy! “Knuckles giggled, picking up the emerald. He and Tails laughed for a moment, but the rocky mound that Knuckles stood on began to crumble to pieces, Tails quickly grabbed him and the two of them flew back to Angel Island.
   Knuckles ,Tails, and Cream met with the Angel Island council one last one time, “So ,you were right “said Zantoa to Knuckles, “Very well you can take this with you”, He tosses a small gold ring to Knuckles, he looks down at it ,flipping it around in his hand, “A warp ring? “He asked, “Elen-da reported what you found out from Master Matoa “Zantoa said as he walked to Knuckles, “I apologize for the comment I made earlier, you might not come around the island all the time, and you truly are its guardian”. It was now evening time, and the island was a lot calmer knowing that Grunk was defeated, Knuckles, Cream, Tails, and Elen-da walk to the edge of Enchindopolis, “So, where do we go now? “Asked Tails, “After dealing with that guy, I’m ready to take on anything! “Said Knuckles. Elen-da looked all three of them, “My suggestion is that you go to Kryonia, we’ve received a distress signal from Damonias”.Knuckles throws out the warp ring, and it opened up wide enough for them to walk through. Tails, and Cream walk through the warp ring first, Knuckles walked toward the ring, he stopped, looked at Elen-da and smirks as he headed through to Kryonia and the next Chaos wraith that awaited them.
Part 3 coming soon….
Pages: [1]   Go Up