SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Aliiiiiive! ....sorta!  (Read 5198 times)

SolarT

• Admin
Aliiiiiive! ....sorta!
« on: March 02, 2016, 09:41:50 PM »

First, I apologize for the lack of updates and my being MIA mostly for long periods of time. Long story short, life has a way of keeping you too busy to do the things in life you love.

Second, I noticed some problems with the site, mainly the Art and Oekaki pages. Both were down and out and I'm working on repairing them as we speak. The Art section is already back up. Oekaki may be a bit. In fact, I may have to find new software and start over. I try to avoid things like this, because I hate to have to lose any art people have drawn, but I think the Oekaki software we use is a tad.. discontinued. It and the Art page broke because they were outdated and PHP updates to the server rendered them both non-functional. The Art section just needed a slight update, but the Oekaki program we use, the site is no longer there (Kinda like our news software, but until that breaks, I refuse to not be lazy and fix/replace it! XD)

Anyway, I'll get the site back to 100%. I may not be as active as I'd like, but I refuse to let things break on my watch!

UPDATE:
Both Art and Oekaki sections are 100% operational again. Sorry for any inconvenience during the downtime. Thankfully, I found the replacement software for Oekaki's discontinued software and was able to not only get it updated, but saved the database for anyone with an existing account there.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 01:14:02 AM by SolarT »
They called me crazy.. They called me insane! THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! ..and boy were they right.

TheMobian

• Regular
  • Fritzy :)
    • My Youtube
Re: Aliiiiiive! ....sorta!
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2016, 05:27:05 AM »

I'm impressed that you're still working on the site honestly, I thought it had finally been abandoned *shot*

Any further updates since this? =P
Pages: [1]   Go Up