SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: UPDATES on mofo.  (Read 25902 times)

Crimjims

Re: UPDATES on mofo.
« Reply #45 on: June 21, 2011, 04:25:57 AM »

shifty is back in power and deleted posts relating to what happened yesterday.

dandy wulf is alive and kicking folks!  :'(

oh and can you please hukos send me the pic crim posted XD i just gotta see it. i saw the censored version of the horse thing but i want to see the real one <hugs> pleassssssssssse!  you know i love that stuff.. oh and btw i'm mada, i changed my username to meloncake cause its cutier than sonicsfan1991.

I'll see if I can get up a censored version after work for you Mada, but at this time in the morning I really don't want to look at that abomination again.

Huko's words earn him so many gold stars <3

DarkOverord

• ...then Acrio happened
« Reply #46 on: June 21, 2011, 04:26:39 AM »

I'm too tired to Witty respond... But I have decided to pretend to want to go back after my singular post :3c
Dear sir or Madam

Me 21 June 2011 00:09
To: ababytapir@aol.com (Acrio's email guys ;D)

I am writing this email as I have been banned from your (badly run) forum. It appals me that I was banned in such a fashion when all I have done is post a singular post (on your badly run forum), and communicate in a rather respectable fashion most of the day (of twentieth of the sixth of the year two thousand and eleven) with other members of your (badly run (on which I had only posted once)) forum. In fact it was rather pleasant, I feel as though I have already made some friends and am incredibly disappointed that this time (on your badly run forum (where I had posted once)) was cut short. I shed a tear. A single one.

It is however nonetheless a rather confusing matter. I had abided by the rules (in my singular post on your (badly run) forum) and in the less than twenty four hours I was there am therefore curious as to how I was "Disreguarding Acceptable Use" (on your badly run forum (where I posted once)). I do not see it at all good sir or madam. I even abided by not setting things on fire.

In fact, it seems I have been banned for stating that one of your most egotisitcal and unstable administrators had taken offence to the fact that he was the reason that not only had he driven away a potential member away from your (badly run) forum (where I made a single post), along with what seems to be half of the user base.

A pity. I do hope that your (badly run (on which I made a single post)) forum fairs worse as time may go by as it seems to be a sinking ship to where even the first mate has jumped ship by now.

However I'm sure this (unstable, draconian, detestable) administrator will do his utmost best to drive more people away with his rather dislikeable attitude.

Good day.

Yours Sincerely

DarkOverord

Fock You (Smooth Mr. Acrio) <ababytapir@aol.com>    21 June 2011 03:34
To: DarkOverord

Do you wish to be unbanned? Is your username DarkOverord?

DarkOverord 21 June 2011 09:19
To: Fock You <ababytapir@aol.com>
Well as I was banned unjustly (as again in my singular post (On your badly run forum)) when I had in no way broken any of the rules it would be appropriate.

However I do suspect that with a name like "Fock You" apparently responding to me. I've more chance of eating the sun.

--
All the best, DarkOverord
Inb4 Trollish reply seen as he doesn't seem to have spotted me taking the piss!

Zonic Mirage

• Admin
  • ズイ ₍₍(ง˘ω˘)ว⁾⁾ ズイ
« Reply #47 on: June 21, 2011, 04:30:27 AM »

That was beautiful. He mad... oh so mad.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 04:35:34 AM by SA Tails »

DarkOverord

• ...then Acrio happened
« Reply #48 on: June 21, 2011, 04:34:48 AM »

That was beautiful.
I have my moments <3

Samanfur

• Auntie Sam: Mobius Forum Monarch in Exile :)
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2011, 06:26:53 AM »

« Last Edit: June 21, 2011, 06:28:24 AM by Samanfur »

VioletWhirlwind

« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2011, 07:10:51 AM »

Rishi is now one-word-spamming Black Rainbows. >.>;  And there's nothing I can do about it. <.<; Since I'm afraid to even open my mouth (so to speak) over there...

Samanfur

• Auntie Sam: Mobius Forum Monarch in Exile :)
« Reply #51 on: June 21, 2011, 08:02:51 AM »

It's not your fault, Violet.

*hug*

tiggerkiddo

« Reply #52 on: June 21, 2011, 10:47:55 AM »

Well I saved the CSS (every page) for Black Rainbows and most of the most recent/active RP's before Rishi even got started sooo...yea. If you want other RP's saved, let me know. I got about 100 files saved last night.

Hukos

« Reply #53 on: June 21, 2011, 11:06:27 AM »

I edited my other post to include the mediafire link which has the html document that shows my post I made to Acrio. NSFW still applies though ;)

MelonCake

« Reply #54 on: June 21, 2011, 01:41:34 PM »

I'll see if I can get up a censored version after work for you Mada, but at this time in the morning I really don't want to look at that abomination again.

waaaa but i want to see it without the censoring <hugs> thanks crim, and double thanks for getting dark overlord on board XD he's fun.

DarkOverord

• ...then Acrio happened
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2011, 01:54:44 PM »

waaaa but i want to see it without the censoring <hugs> thanks crim, and double thanks for getting dark overlord on board XD he's fun.
Crim barely had to poke me ;P

MelonCake

« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2011, 03:44:16 PM »

XD i guess not, you do seem like someone that fits perfectly with the mofo gang. espacially with your dragon username pic. rpers will enjoy your creative input. waaaa its a shame we cant all chat again > : (  mean shifty, i never thought he'd kick us out of the mofo of all things.

DarkOverord

• ...then Acrio happened
« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2011, 05:03:56 PM »

XD i guess not, you do seem like someone that fits perfectly with the mofo gang. espacially with your dragon username pic. rpers will enjoy your creative input. waaaa its a shame we cant all chat again > : (  mean shifty, i never thought he'd kick us out of the mofo of all things.
Well there's some people now and then in the Yuku chat o:

MelonCake

« Reply #58 on: June 21, 2011, 06:12:55 PM »

;) and for that i thank you.

VioletWhirlwind

« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2011, 05:50:53 PM »

Well I saved the CSS (every page) for Black Rainbows and most of the most recent/active RP's before Rishi even got started sooo...yea. If you want other RP's saved, let me know. I got about 100 files saved last night.

Thankfully he stopped after one post (for NOW...>.>; ) And, while I don't know the guy, I've...heard things...so I was nervous when he posted.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up