SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > The Chili Dog Stand (General Discussion)

Thread of Archie Sonic

<< < (2/2)

TheMobian:

--- Quote from: SVT number 1 fan on October 30, 2012, 11:20:59 PM ---I've heard Sally will have a redesign once she's mobian again. Possibly due to how Eggman edited her body while a Robian.

--- End quote ---

You are correct, this is a design sketch released at the New York Comic Con this year. Its not a confirmed final design, but its a high probability.

SVT number 1 fan:
Makes you wonder if the others will get somewhat of a redesign?

TheMobian:
no, this redesign is a side-effect of her robotization and Dr. Eggman's upgrades.
Because Eggman actually took off pieces of Mecha Sally and replaced them with upgrades, when Sally gets deroboticized, it will permanently change her appearance.

grox:
My only hope is, it's only going to affect her physically, not mentally.

TheMobian:

--- Quote from: grox on November 02, 2012, 07:23:02 AM ---My only hope is, it's only going to affect her physically, not mentally.

--- End quote ---
As far as I know, its just outward appearance.

And now time for some previews of the most recent upcoming instalments:

“Endangered Species” Part One: Sonic and Team Fighters have arrived at Albion, ancestral homeland of the echidnas. And it's under siege! It's up to our heroes to stop Lien-Da's forces from conquering the war-torn city. But that will be hard when Metal Knuckles arrives!
Script: Ian Flynn
Art: Steven Butler, Terry Austin, John Workman, and Matt Herms
Cover: Tracy Yardley! and Matt Herms
On Sale at Comic Specialty Shops: 12/5
32-page, full color comic
$2.99 US.

“All For One” Part One: Months ago, Mighty and Ray went on a quest to find Mighty's sister. Now the Chaotix have grown worried for their missing friends, so they're off to investigate! Will they pick up the trail in Mercia? Or will the Dark Egg Legion close our heroes’ investigation early?
Script: Ian Flynn
Art: Tracy Yardley!, Jim Amash, Jack Morelli, and Steve Downer
Cover: Tracy Yardley!, and Steve Downer
On Sale at Comic Specialty Shops: 11/21
32-page, full color comic
$2.99 US.

If you'd all like I can post previews of the next three issues in both Sonic Universe and Sonic the Hedgehog as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version