SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > The Chili Dog Stand (General Discussion)

What would you do if you were part of the Sonic Team Company?

(1/5) > >>

SVT number 1 fan:
I'd thought I'd put this up to see how a Sonic fan would do work at the Sonic Team company if they were to be hired. In my case, I'd give the fans the games they've been asking for like Sonic Adventure 3.

Zonic Mirage:
I'd make a game where all the good parts about Sonic were incorporated into the not so great and tweak them to make them good. Camera, characters, story and gameplay would be so that it'd actually attract people who don't like the games currently could get into it.

SVT number 1 fan:
I'd also make an anniversary edition of Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 using the advancements in digital media technology. Plus I'd also remake Sonic 06 with all the features that were cut out due to rushing and improve on the game in general so that it would be preferable to a majority of the fanbase.

Zonic Mirage:
Improving Sonic 2006 would mean making it a different game. There's just that much wrong with it... :P

TheMobian:
I wouldn't be so sure. Both Silver's and Shadow's stories where actually really good. Sonic's entire plot would need to be rewritten, but most of the gameplay could be tweeked into making it enjoyable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version