SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > The Chili Dog Stand (General Discussion)

Game Do's and Don't's

<< < (8/9) > >>

grox:
alright, my PSN is groxdevlin, Look me up some time to see if we can't get a match going or something.

SVT number 1 fan:

--- Quote from: grox on January 03, 2013, 12:16:19 AM ---alright, my PSN is groxdevlin, Look me up some time to see if we can't get a match going or something.

--- End quote ---

Might be hard in my case, I'd think most of you guys here are commonly playing games at the M rating now, and I never can find one that's challenging enough for me to keep so I'd most likely not have any of the games you play.

grox:
actually, Play-Station All Stars Battle Royal isn't an M rated game. literally, here's the link to the official website.

http://www.playstationallstarsbattleroyale.com/

it's not M rated, it rated T, and that's just cause of the violence.

SVT number 1 fan:

--- Quote from: grox on January 03, 2013, 04:36:05 AM ---actually, Play-Station All Stars Battle Royal isn't an M rated game. literally, here's the link to the official website.

http://www.playstationallstarsbattleroyale.com/

it's not M rated, it rated T, and that's just cause of the violence.

--- End quote ---

That wasn't what I meant. Plus you didn't state what the game you were playing is nor did I know you guys were mentioning that one. I meant if you ever ask for round in a game similar to Halo or Call of Duty I'm most likely not gonna be able to play with you. (I swear, you play Shadow the Hedgehog once and all shooting games are too easy for you that you don't wish to keep those games or play them.)

All in all only one M-Rated game is in my VG collection. Also I don't have Play Station All-Stars, at least yet.

TheMobian:
On the contrary, I never play anything rated over T.
I just don't like M-rated games, I prefer the more family friendly ones, especially the ones with good story.

Halo, COD, Dead Space, Amnesia? Nope, won't ever catch me playing 'em (Though I have played the halo games before at a friends house).
Sonic, Legend of Spyro, Zelda, Mario, and Klonoa? You betcha! I love those games to death, because they have good story without the needless blood, gore, and swearing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version