SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: The Introduce Yourself Thread.  (Read 30647 times)

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
Re: The Introduce Yourself Thread.
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2012, 12:29:18 PM »

Welcome Harmony Descent, I'm SVT Number 1 Fan, I'm the most common person on this site now a days. If you need to know anything, just ask me, Gale Fox, or Grox as they occasionally show up here as well.
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2012, 07:46:47 AM »

Guten Tag Mein Friend. Welcome to the madness, RP's over there, Pie Cannons to the rear, and don't worry about the bodies, I'll clean those up. Anywho, Welcome Harmony Descent, Join any of the RP's might even be fun. Give me a reason to come back more often.

TheMobian

• Regular
  • Fritzy :)
    • My Youtube
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2012, 10:54:13 AM »

Hello Everyone!
My name is TheMobian, or Mobi for short.
I've been a part of the Bumbleking forums for quite some time now, and I stumbled upon this website a few weeks ago. Needless to say I wasn't all that thrilled with the website since it looked as though nothing on it was working, but you can imagine my surprise when SA Tails posted on Bumbleking saying that the site was up and running again, and that my favorite fancomic "other M" was fixed and ready for viewing. The past week or so, I spent so much tme on this site, I decided to join the forum and meet the community:) I look forward to chatting with each and every one of you;)

SolarT

• Admin
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2012, 03:35:57 PM »

Welcome Mobi! I'm Solar, the usually quiet Maintanance department. I'm always happy to see a new face around the boards, because it means I'm doing my job, hehe.
If anything's ever broken, acting funny, or you just think could run better than it does or just feel like saying hi, feel free to post on the boards or drop me a PM directly.

SonicVerse Team's site has been a large project just getting to work properly, but I'm proud of every second I spend working on it ^_^
They called me crazy.. They called me insane! THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! ..and boy were they right.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2012, 06:24:40 PM »

Nice to meet you Solar:)
I can see you are doing your job quite well, getting a long (dead?) website back up and running again is a big task to undertake, but you seem to be doing a marvelous job of it ;D
I'll be sure to help in any ways I can, perhaps I can take a more detail oriented look at the site again later and see if theres anything else that could use improving. Good luck with the rest of the work to be done!

Again, I'd be happy to help with anything you may need. I'm pretty good with computers, I'm an artist and a writer in case you want to fill the SVT Staff comics archive with anything, and I... well thats about it, but I'd still be glad to help out in any way I can :P
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 08:50:46 PM by TheMobian »

Zonic Mirage

• Admin
  • ズイ ₍₍(ง˘ω˘)ว⁾⁾ ズイ
« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2012, 12:53:08 AM »

Welcome to the forum, dood. It's pretty dead here, but we're working on getting the site up and running. Soon as that happens, we can begin making a new and improved site!

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2012, 09:51:49 AM »

Alright, cool! I can't wait to see the new and improved site :) And again, good luck with all that! ;)

kamazoth

« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2012, 04:43:18 AM »

Hello all, I'm Kama, and I usually rp during my sporadic stays at SVT. I've been on and off since...the mid '00s or so, but have been dying for it to come back up. I've been into Sonic since the Genesis was around but lately I've fallen out with the games..Last one I played was...Riders: Zero Gravity...Wow...
I've also fallen behind with the Archie Comics, but those don't hit as close as the games...I need to fix this soon. xD

So anyway, it's good to be back, and I hope to meet lots of cool people here.

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #53 on: August 05, 2012, 10:25:55 AM »

Hello Kamazoth! And welcome back to the forums! :D
I am the newest member of the Irregulars forum, and I go by my the name "TheMobian" (or Mobi for short). Its totally cool to see people returning from the "Old Days" of this website, Its a complete honer to meet you all ;D

kamazoth

« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2012, 10:04:25 PM »

Hey, Mobi, I see you're quite active around here, I like that, and I look forward to getting to know you and everyone else around here. :)

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #55 on: August 07, 2012, 09:34:03 AM »

Thanks Kama! I look forward to doing the same:)
Speaking of active people, I believe (including me and you) there are a grand total of 5 active members here. There were two more when I first joined, but one left soon after, and the other one hasn't been on since.
I still need to check through everyone's profiles though to see if there aren't any lurkers lurking about the forum who just aren't posting. It could be we have a few more friends here...

grox

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Quick Robin, to the RP Mobile!
« Reply #56 on: August 08, 2012, 04:30:14 AM »

Tis quite possible. Glad to meet another new member. Join in the madness that is the spam topic won't you?

TheMobian

• Regular
    • My Youtube
« Reply #57 on: August 08, 2012, 12:53:56 PM »

Tis quite possible. Glad to meet another new member. Join in the madness that is the spam topic won't you?
And don't forget to try some of Grox's own home made Spam, it actually tastes pretty scrumptious. :P

kamazoth

« Reply #58 on: August 08, 2012, 05:22:45 PM »

Wow, I haven't had spam in forever! Don't mind if I do, you guys. xD

ARQ

« Reply #59 on: August 15, 2012, 12:07:15 PM »

I was feeling nostalgic and looking for a place to post sum sonic fan comics and came to check out SVT today, I thought it had died but then with great surprise I saw there were NEW POSTS, so I clicked all over the joint looking for activity and saw that the forums had new posts so I signed up.

I use to go by a different name, Shadowprime, I was the one who did Sonic Iblis in the fan submissions XD
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up