SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > The Chili Dog Stand (General Discussion)

Personality Disorder Test

(1/2) > >>

Gale Fox:
Respark SVT Step 1: Start Topics and reply whenever possible (read: whenever I'm not feeling lazy).

Ahem, I have stumbled upon a Personality Disorder Test (That test, in fact, was all the rage on =SB=...). Please, take it and post and discuss your results here.

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate (Whoa! It Dropped! A LOT)
Schizoid: High (Pfft. Excuse my French, but Hell and No)
Schizotypal: High (From the looks of it... Eh, Low)
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: High (Eh, it's one of the phases of my personal Black Jack sequence that I've integrated within my default state)
Narcissistic: Moderate (Wow, that's low, I thought we--I mean I would get Very High on that one)
Avoidant: Low (If the name is self-explanatory, well... Ew, No)
Dependent: Moderate (Well... Yeah, I'm legally A dependent so I kinda fit into this Category.)
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate (3 words: Death the Kid ._.)
-GFQ

grox:
I took the test and a few of them were right, My Psychologist says I have Schizotypacal Personality Disorder. It's kinda fun doing this test, I'd actually Like to take it again, just to see if I can't very my ratings. But, I have things to do today, so, TTFN, Ta Ta For Now.

Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: High
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: High
Dependent: Moderate
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Illeana.Nightrain:
Disorder    Rating    
Paranoid: Moderate    
Schizoid: Low    
Schizotypal: Moderate    
Antisocial:    Low    
Borderline:    Moderate    
Histrionic:    Moderate    
Avoidant:    Moderate    
Obsessive-Compulsive:    Moderate

Interesting. In all actuality, I suffer from Bipolar Type II with rapid cycling moods.

Gale Fox:

--- Quote from: Illeana.Nightrain on May 13, 2010, 02:08:58 PM ---Disorder    Rating    
Paranoid: Moderate    
Schizoid: Low    
Schizotypal: Moderate    
Antisocial:    Low    
Borderline:    Moderate    
Histrionic:    Moderate    
Avoidant:    Moderate    
Obsessive-Compulsive:    Moderate

Interesting. In all actuality, I suffer from Bipolar Type II with rapid cycling moods.

--- End quote ---

Am I the only person on SVT who doesn't have a/an (clinically prescribed) awkward personality disorder, no offense? ._.'
Then again, I'm Paranoid (a while ago, I was afraid that the Feds would break down my door and drag me to prison for God-knows-why, plus I'm very secretive.), OCD (I swear, I die a little every time I wanna fix something but can't.), seemingly Bipolar (I'm either very distant and cold, or just GFQ the Goofball, along with the other 10-ish Personae in my head.), and/or Psychotic Tendencies (I tend to vocally voice threats of violence, in public, and often formulate elaborate plans to kill almost everyone who irks me, which most likely will involve a Balisong or Revolver.

Illeana.Nightrain:
I dunno. It's possible? Though I have found that probably 80% of people who claim to suffer from a mental illness have never actually been diagnosed by a professional. I just thought it was funny that the personality disorder thingy didn't come back with much for me. Then again, I don't suffer from a personality disorder, I suffer from a mood disorder. *shrug*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version