SonicVerse Team

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Attention authors  (Read 3668 times)

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
Attention authors
« on: September 05, 2010, 02:24:27 PM »

I've decided my series (Made up of Elemental Heroes, Galactic Heroes, Avatar Heroes, One-Hundred Heroes) will now have a fifth part called X(Cross) Zenith Heroes, but I can't think of anymore characters ideas and I'm stuck with only a few characters which will make it hard to write.

If you'd like to have one of characters put in the series, then fill the info below

Name: (Full name, or nicknames.)

Age: (In my series certain technology has prevented aging past 19, the series takes place five generations ahead of Sonic's so your character's age must be below 20, you are allowed to change your characters age for this.)

Gender: (Either he, she, even gendered machine, both genders, or genderless.)

Species: (Human, Alien species that looks like a human, Familiar which is a human with animal ears and tails, or machine, cyborgs also count.)

Back story: (What the character did before he came into the fray. I need this for backstory chapters.)

Appearance: (Don't need to explain this)

Strengths: (What and where they gain advantages or gain power.)

Weaknesses: (What and where they gain disadvantages or lose power.)
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
Re: Attention authors
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2010, 10:07:09 PM »

Sign Phobia up, my good friend :D

Yeah, stack of userbars.

SVT number 1 fan

• Irregular/SVTer
  • Champion Writer/Artist hoping to make a Harry P. =
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2010, 10:05:10 AM »

Sure, but you'll need to fill the information above.

Here's an example:

Name: Photon Turbine

Species: Zeman

Back story: Was cloned from her mother but made as a Zeman to further enhance her skills, but her mother saved her from this.

Appearance: Has hair similar to the young Subaru from Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha with rainbow hair, wears a popular style of clothing.

Strengths: Can regrow lost limbs, can dive through inorganic materials, can make metal explosive, shapeshifting, enhanced abilities.

Weaknesses: Her Binding Spells can't hold the opponent down very long.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2010, 10:17:27 AM by SVT number 1 fan »
Twilight and Darklight: opposing but equal opposites can always work together if you have the power to make it happen.

Gale Fox

• Regular
  • That generic guy who does nothing.
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2010, 03:35:48 PM »

Will do.

Name: Xenophobia Vagrance

Species: Alien (Superhuman)

Back story:  Xenophobia was born in an unknown period in 1997 C.E., born to a deceased, evil father by the name of Xeal in the world of Arad, also known as the underworld. At an early age, Xenophobia’s mother disappeared, never to be seen again, and upon that day, Xenophobia was taken in by his/her older, also ambiguous siblings, known collectively as the Phobics. Years later, Xenophobia found himself/herself meeting a peculiar couple, a boy named Grandmaster Blurr and a gal named Heavenly Heaven during a scuffle in Frozenheart. This meeting changed Xenophobia’s already blessed lifestyle for the better. The trio set out on hunting missions, becoming assassins, executing evil beings and collecting their souls.

Quote from: Xenophobia's Appearance
Height: 5 Feet Tall; 6 Inches | 1.6 Meters

Weight: 100lbs | 45.3kg

Figure/build: Slim/Bony

Hair Color: Grey

Hairstyle: Shoulder-length, feminine straight hair, two hair antennae above the hairline

Eye Color: Grey

Skin/fur/etc Color: Pallor; Ivory

Strengths: Berserk State, sword skill, telekinesis mastery, other languages,

Weaknesses: Pacifistic/Hesitant initially, Gender insult/question-induced berserk state.

Yeah, stack of userbars.
Pages: [1]   Go Up