SegaSonic Station/SVT Comics > Role Play Zone

Character Introduction

<< < (2/6) > >>

grox:
Sweet, spread the RP virus, spread it like the flu. Sorry if that sounded gross, I just got off work an hour and a half ago.

Here's the stats for the villain.

EDIT: Thanks to a suggestion from one of the admins, I'm going to try and put on here strengths and weaknesses for the villain. After which, I will add those two items to the character setup thing.

EDIT: Modifying his age, seems a bit out of place now that I think about it.

Name: Umuku

Nickname: Um.

Species: Undead Human

Appearance: Looks to be roughly 6'0" and about 180 pounds. Hair is slicked back into what would look to be a pony tail, black. Looks to be British, slightly, mainly in the nose area. Eyes are blue, and has pale skin, can't really tell he's Undead, just looks like he hasn't been out of the basement for a couple of years and his skin had adapted to being in darkness. He mostly wears a hooded trench coat, to keep his head out of the sunlight. Underneath it, he wears what he has grown comfortable with, Jeans and a T-shirt, preferably black. He is currently wearing a pair of combat boots. The only thing that would be noticeable, that might give him away as to being Undead, he hardly ever blinks. That, and the hole in his chest beneath his T-shirt. The only things that is.

Likes: Darkness, power, people, screaming, yelling, Magic, Meat lover Pizza, and not tripping.
Dislikes: Tripping over his own two feet, Hippies, Bright Light, Things attempting to impale him, Things getting stuck in his chest hole, Things not going correctly, and finally, puppies. Just don't like puppies. (They keep trying to steal my legs when I'm asleep, they think that there chew toys.)

Backstory: 300 years ago, Umuku was studying under a great and powerful dark wizard. Learning to become just like him, but unluckily for Umuku the wizard had other plans for him. Using Umuku as a sacrifice, the dark wizard attempted to take over the planet. Unfortunately, for the dark wizard, he didn't know how to tie very good knots. Umuku had almost freed himself from the place where the dark wizard had tied him to, AGAIN, unfortunate circumstances happened, and the dark wizard had come in to retrieve Umuku for the sacrifice the same time that Umuku had just finished untying himself. There was a great battle between Umuku and the dark wizard, the fight went on all through the dark wizards tower, until, the two of them reached the sacrificial area where Umuku was to be sacrificed. The dark wizard grabbed a spear that had been adorning the area and flung it at Ukumu. Now, a few seconds before releasing the spear, the dark wizard realized something, he needed Umuku to be sacrificed in order for the spell to work. Seeing that he had just thrown the spear at Umuku, the dark wizard cast a spell that would put him in Umuku's place. Unfortunate circumstances were happening left and right. Just as the dark wizard was casting his spell to take Umuku's place, Umuku was casting a spell to rend the dark wizard's soul out of him. The spear had pierced Umuku right in the heart, but his spell had taken effect and so did the dark wizards, the both of their spells intertwined and instead of taking Umuku's place, he ended up beside Umuku, and instead of Umuku rending the dark wizard's soul out of him, it instead combined the dark wizards soul with his. The spell that the dark wizard had prepared before getting Umuku activated and brought Umuku back to life, 299 years later, but, Umuku wasn't Umuku, he was a combination of the dark wizard and Umuku. The new creation saw that he was supposed to be dead, seeing that a spear was sticking through his chest.

The creation pushed the spear the rest of the way out of his chest with little effort, he tried thinking of what his name was, the only name that came to him was Umuku. Spending an entire year, relearning the dark arts that he had known, he found that the world had changed. SO, Umuku decided to go out of his tower fortress, which was in need of repairs, and see what had changed in the world.

Gear: Seeing that he doesn't need much, the clothes on his back, a coin purse filled with gold[20], silver[200], and copper[1000] coins, 4 Spells on cards(He didn't bring his spell book with him, but, he decided to jot down a few spells on cards and see what was within 200 miles of his tower.)[Spells are Fireball, charm person, create water{2 gallons per day}, and entangle], 10 foot chain with shackles every 2 feet(Underneath his trench coat), and a map.

Strengths: Being undead has granted him with super strength, as well as a type of durability. He also has knowledge of many types of spells and enchantments. If he is dismembered, he can reattach his body parts and still use them with no sign of wear or tear.

Weaknesses: Being undead, he is not as agile as he was when he was alive, he is also vulnerable to sunlight, it drains him of his super strength. Also, being dismembered kind of hampers his ability to fight and move, but it doesn't stop him from living.

Told ya he's a villain. Doesn't he sound villainous?

Illeana.Nightrain:
Oooo. Nice. Now go post in the role play. >.> We need more people bad. I wish I still knew people who were into role playing like this.

grox:
gimme a bit, I'm sure I can get some people up here.  :) Least I can do is try.

Zonic Mirage:
I realize I'm probably too late to make a suggestion, but how about adding Strengths and Weaknesses to the template? Granted, the likes and dislikes can encompass that, but it could be a more thorough profile that way. :)

grox:
You have a point.....We should try and figure out what our characters strengths and weaknesses are. Haven't really worked with that before, Thank you for pointing that out SA Tails.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version